Age: Unknown § ♂ § Birthday: Unknown § Height:5 ‘11 § Home: England § Nationality: British § Hair: Grey § Eyes: Red §
· He’s lost his humanity since he’s a pretty old vampire making him slightly sadistic and psychopathic
· He flirts through compliments
· He prefers using “one” instead of “You” and refers to himself as "We"
· He always speaks in full sentences- no contractions
· His powers are mostly only usable when there is a source of light making him almost weak and useless when there is none. He can only displace objects or turn his body into smoke for defence.
o He does not like running from a fight so if he fights when he has a disadvantage he might end up dying.
· If he sees a hunter he has to fight them. He does not hate them, but fighting is the only form of entertainment he has.
· He has an OCD
o Fighting- not playground fighting, he prefers fighting TO THE DEATH
o Dark Belgian chocolate with hazelnut- he has a sweet tooth
o He likes reading classic novels and poems
o He listens to classical music- some form of music is always playing in his mansion
o Predator birds- he does not own one. They just fly around his mansion and he’s given them names and randomly talks to them.
o Cowards who run away from fight
o Incorrect Grammar
o Someone who is too proud- even though he’s arrogant himself
o Cats- the furs, the purrs- they annoy him
o Whistling- was considered rude in the era he was from
Jobs and Educations
· He utilises the shadow
o He can create clones from shadow that do not have a physical properties- you cannot touch them but if they touch you it grows fear inside you. The shadow feeds on fear and sorrow growing stronger when said feeling grows.
o He can throw the shadow like knives but instead of creating fear they latch onto the person slowly numbing their senses. The more knives latched on the faster the person’s senses dull.
· Within a meter around him he can create a black hole that displaces any non-living object, teleporting the objects from where it was approaching to wherever he likes. The objects cannot be absolutely big so he cannot displace if someone throws a cupboard at him.
· He can turn his body into smoke. He disappears in a cloud of smoke, which he can also use, to teleport few meters away.
· He was born into a noble family where he learnt his etiquette lessons. Around the time when he turned into his teens he started to fall ill. He started to despise any and every food. He became slightly sensitive to light. He slowly started turning paler and weaker.
· One night after the full moon he woke up naked covered blood, surrounded by dead bodies of his servants and his parents. Even though the situation traumatised he slowly forgets about it as time goes on. His memory deletes itself as it happens and at first he tried to cling onto making sure that he did not forget but after a century or so he has given up. This is the reason of his slowly eroding humanity.
· He believes in one true love and will be willing to kill for love.
· He will kill the one he loves if it means that it stops them from being hurt.
· He has no knowledge about pop culture
· He does not like walking and is always seen floating around or sitting with his legs crossed in a cloud of smoke
· He does not understand why people court a lady with no intention of committing for life
· He has a hall in his mansion decorated in Vatican style, where the blood of people he fought have been pocketed in teardrop shaped capsule that has been embedded in the wall making it look like ruby designs from far.
· He does not like anyone touching his hair.
· He is obsessed with collecting cutlery. The satisfaction of having a perfectly placed dinner table in his humongous dinning table. Even though he cannot eat anything other than blood he and his only guests are random birds he gives a speech before drinking and listening to classical music in his gramophone.